OUR HISTORY :

1840

    

 

Mr TEXIER, founder and engineer sets up close to the Bretagne, at Vitré.

1921

 

 

Creation of FAO (Foundry and Workshops of Western). At that time the company specializes in building materials within farms.

1958

 

 

Development of a new line of equipment : Handling, Storage, Drying and Cleaning of grain.  

1998

 

 

7.000 m² of a new plant built in the : La Freminiere Industrial Area at Vitré (35)

2004

Vitré extention plant of 1.000 m² for the development of automation systems.

2012

Five share holders, most of them experienced with the history and expertise of FAO, decided to buyout the company.